Fixed Income Valuation Manager
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
You will be a contributor responsible for supporting the rapidly growing line of products in our business universe, providing accurate valuation of servicing rights and other valuation requirements. You will rely on your well-honed quantitative skills and cross-functional collaboration skills daily.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Perform ongoing valuations of consumer and small business loans, securities, and servicing rights
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of updates to our valuation models
- Collaborate within our team and cross-functional teams to build models, and analyze, validate and implement improvements to our assumptions, methodologies and practices
- Identify valuation drivers and analyze changes in valuations versus performance expectations
- Contribute to development of valuation framework for new loan and investment products
- Develop supporting documentation of valuation models, processes and results for internal partners and auditors
- Commit to the evolution of the quantitative and fixed income expertise of the team
- You are self-motivated, highly analytical and a strong problem solver
- You have strong quantitative skills and a deep understanding of valuation, fixed income principles, analytics, credit risk and prepayment modeling
- You have a positive, collaborative attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience building, using and validating fixed income discounted cash flow models and scenario analysis
- You possess working knowledge of Access databases and SQL
- Understanding of relationship between delinquencies, roll rates and default probabilities
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, or similar discipline within a quantitative field
- You have 4-6 years of applied experience in the financial services industry
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of general accounting principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.