Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to customer personnel with widely varying levels of technical understanding.
- Work with the sales team to develop comprehensive sales and customer support plans.
- Effectively demonstrate and present Dtex Systems solutions to customers proving the value in choosing Dtex Systems.
- Prepare and present persuasive arguments to overcome objections from the customer buyers (technical, end user, partner, executive, etc.).
- Fulfill a consultative role to customers during solution design and act as the “Trusted Advisor”
- Perform all the steps necessary for the delivery of a successful customer installation or solution.
- Coordinate and communicate with all cross functional groups, including Sales, Service, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management and Finance relative to a customer opportunity or support requirement.
- Travel within designated region
Skills & Knowledge:
- Deep network security knowledge and hands on experience
- 7+ years’ experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a malware / security related role (e.g., investigations, monitoring, firewall, proxy, spyware, etc.). Endpoint experience strongly preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in network / system administration experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to present/demonstrate Dtex Systems’ product and solution sets; articulate Dtex Systems vision to Manager, Director and CxO levels.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Federal experience is a plus
Dtex Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.