Ritual is a company that is 100% backed by real-world, nutritional science– and guess what kind of science we lean on in the digital space? Data. You will build upon our existing data architecture and create a pipeline that appropriately scales and ultimately delivers insights that empowers the entire team. Insights enable our team, data enables those insights, and you're the one who will enable the data. You will define Ritual's data needs for both today and tomorrow from the perspective of customer insights and behaviors. This critical role will establish a system to facilitate our data needs right now, and scale to our future needs as soon as they become a reality.
What you'll do
You’ll man (or wo-man) the front lines of relationships with our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll answer questions before they’re asked, solve problems before they exist and help us build a world class brand that consistently puts the customer’s well-being first.
As a Customer Experience Associate you'll
- Talk to the people.
- Communicate with customers and potential customers about everything from science to shipping info. Help people understand what Ritual is all about and assure them we’ll be there every step of the way. Be a friend. A well-informed friend.
- Keep an ear to the ground.
- Listen to the Ritual community and relay what you hear through succinct, actionable feedback.
- Be a team player.
- Pick up the odd jobs that come with a small team building something big -- pack boxes, make t-shirts, snap Instagram shots, print shipping labels, play office DJ, etc.
Who you are
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made on the fly. You think for yourself and often do before being asked to do. You could be a bright recent grad or a customer service professional with 1-3 years of experience, as long as you’re:
- A believer. You’re aligned with our mission to educate and empower consumers, and make the highest quality ingredients accessible to them.
- Well-spoken. You’re a communicator. Good with your words, whether on email, on the phone or face to face.
- Tech-savvy. Experience with customer experience software providers like Zendesk, Livechat, and Clarabridge is a plus, but not required if you can adapt and learn quickly.
- High-energy. You wake up every day eager to learn and tackle new problems.
- Ambitious. You want your next move to be a career-defining moment you can be proud of.
- Not a jerk. You know what we mean.