Rising out-of-pocket healthcare bills are a growing crisis for both patients and healthcare systems. VisitPay brings together deep experience with healthcare, consumer finance, digital consumer experience, big data, and world class analytics to deliver the market-leading patient financial health solutions: the VisitPay platform.
We are seeking a Director, Client Solutions, to lead and manage key clients and our relationships with them. Working like a general manager across our business your ultimate responsibility will be to ensure that all aspects of VisitPay’s software and services perform at levels that incorporate the best of our company’s offerings and knowledge, deliver world-class solutions, and exceed client commitments and service level agreements (SLAs). You will report directly to VisitPay’s VP of Analytics and Client Services, and be both a strong individual contributor and cross-functional leader, and also able to build a team as the business grows.
In addition to client-facing interactions, you will be an internal customer of the day-to-day production operations of the company’s VisitPay platforms including the technical staff who support Production Management functions. In addition, you will be a customer of internal reporting that measures adherence to, and compliance with, client SLAs.
In order to help clients make the best use of the VisitPay platform, you will work with the Business Analyst and Decision Science teams who will be responsible for developing recommendations for strategies, configurations, and testing, as well as reporting on business performance.
To do this you will:
· Manage and develop ongoing relationships with existing clients at a senior and operating level
· Coordinate the development and delivery of client solutions including strategies, configurations, and reporting
· Develop and implement a sound client solutions delivery framework, driven by key metrics and reporting
· Management client expectations and assess and address client issues, both emergent and systemic
· Develop and staff the client solutions team, continually assessing the client solutions area, adapting structure and implementing/assigning processes, procedures, and projects to meet the evolving needs of a growth business
· Manage programs and projects as needed for our overall strategy and business success
The successful candidate will possess:
· Strong track record of managing client relationships to successful outcomes
· Outstanding analytical skills as demonstrated through past work experience and/or academic background
· Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed, cross-functional role with colleagues who report to other functional executives
· Proven success in working within an organization where the technology solutions being delivered are revenue generating services sold to multiple clients within a defined market
· The ability to give and receive feedback at all levels of the organization along with strong coaching, problem-solving and collaboration skills
· Solid and demonstrable understanding of data-centered technologies oriented toward multi-tenant, cloud based solutions
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical discipline) with an advanced degree preferred
· 10+ years of related work experience with at least 2-3 in client services and/or health care
· Experience managing and working with client-facing, technology-based products
· Training and experience with process and project management methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, or PMI) a strong plus
Location and Travel:
This position is based in Boise, ID and will have travel involved. We offer a competitive salary, participation in an annual bonus program, equity through unit appreciation rights, as well as healthcare and 401(k) benefits. Relocation assistance is available.