Through its market-leading financial management solution, VisitPay is using data, analytics and software to address the growing crisis of massive increases in out-of-pocket medical expenses for consumers. We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst & Client Performance Manager to join our Analytics and Client Services team. He or she is a proven analytical problem solver who can bring definition to unstructured problems, be hands on with SQL and other analysis tools, and lead and develop junior analysts. He or she will own and lead projects and strategies that deliver increased profitability and increased patient satisfaction for our clients and for VisitPay. He or she is driven and willing to put in the extra time and effort required to drive the success of a growth company, yet also values and enjoys the flexible, casual environment we afford.
Core skills include understanding and identifying key business questions and opportunities, developing analysis plans, assembling and synthesizing data using advanced SQL queries, seamlessly integrating data into excel models, charts/tables, and other tools to deliver clear and crisp communication and recommendations. The Sr. Business Analyst & Client Performance Manager both supports and leads efforts with our clients and members of our client services, product, and data engineering teams.
A successful candidate:
- Is a proven business leader; he or she has lead initiatives and teams to drive bottom line results that rely on exceptional, industry-leading analytics
- Thrives on challenges and steep learning curves
- Is self-driven and loves solving problems
- Is intellectually curious AND action oriented… interested in academic problems, but driven by results
- Wants to be part of a high-growth, high innovation company that will transform a market
- Has exceptional communication skills
Role & Responsibilities
- Product Optimization & Client Solutions – Drive VisitPay and client profitability and patient satisfaction by creating industry-leading approaches to segmentation, testing, and analytics and implementing & optimizing client facing configurations, segmentations and strategies
- Business Performance – Assess and report on performance of products and services for clients and the business; recommend and drive improvements and changes
- Product Development – Support the product team, product development, and product roadmap by assessing feature importance, effectiveness, and satisfaction
- Team Leadership & Development – While this role will initially be an individual performer role, it may in the future include hiring, training, evaluating, developing, and managing the work of junior business analysts. In the near term, the Sr. Business Analyst will be expected to be a mentor and go-to for the more junior business analysts on the team.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in a quantitative or analytic field (or, a BA/BS in a non-quantitative field with other evidence of analytical experience and strength)
- 2+ yrs experience in a demanding analytic environment with a high bar for analysis quality; track record of delivering results and driving impact
- Demonstrated experience with excel and building excel models
- Hands on SQL experience a must – must be able to write and review complex queries to support analysis and reporting
- Well-funded startup in $420B growing market
- Exceptional leadership team with proven experience in successfully growing start-ups, mid-size, and large companies
- Technology @ our core
- State of the art workstations
- Flexible work hours
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative teams
- World-class engineers and architects
- Health insurance, 401(k)
- Salary + Bonus + Equity Appreciation Rights
VisitPay lives at the intersection of Health Care, Consumer Finance, Digital Consumer Experience, Big Data, and Analytics. VisitPay provides compelling SaaS products to large healthcare systems across the US and is poised to take significant market share in the $420B+ healthcare self-payment market. Utilizing big data and data analytics to drive proprietary statistical models, VisitPay's SaaS software helps healthcare systems optimize their revenue, while providing patients a simpler, yet more comprehensive solution to healthcare financing.
Named one of “The Next Top 10 Cities for Tech Jobs” by Fast Company (2015), Boise is vibrant, growing and big enough to be interesting while small enough to be friendly and easy to live in. Oh, and then there’s the outdoors. Named one of the 16 Best Places to Live by Outside Magazine (2016), Boise offers in-town access to walking, hiking, mountain biking, road biking, and river sports (check out the Boise Greenbelt, the Ridge-to-Rivers trail system, and the Boise River Park) and skiing and mountains at the doorstep.