Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper CX is best-in-class and we quite literally don't rest until our customers do. As we've grown our systems have become more complex to support the many products and services that we now offer. As an intern on the Customer Experience Operations team you'll learn the systems we've built to provide best-in-class service. You'll help monitor orders, identify opportunities, problem solve in real-time and aggregate and communicate trends to the CX Operations and Tech teams. Your work to review orders and provide solutions will enable more seamless customer experiences, drive cost savings and increase the quality rather than quantity of customer contacts.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Casper Summer Internship program runs June 11 - August 17, 2018.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Review order errors in real-time to provide solutions to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Communicate order error trends effectively to CX Ops, Ops and Tech teams.
- Identify opportunities for proactive communication daily.
- Collaborate with CX Ops and the greater CX team to communicate to affected customers.
- Measure and track KPIs related to proactive resolutions and communication, iterate, and establish best-practices.
- Consult with CX Ops to build business cases for technical and operational changes.
Our dream candidate is...
- A current undergraduate student
- Self-starter who is able to identify problems and react with solutions
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can recommend and implement time-saving process changes
- Driven by our customer promise and delivering the best experiences possible
- Ability to use and understand data when making and justifying decisions
- No task is too small attitude
- Agile learner
The syrup on your waffles
- Free snacks and coffee
- Catered lunch twice a week
- Monthly rooftop social hour
- ...and much more!
If you dream about this stuff this internship is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!