Agari, a leading cybersecurity company, is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies to protect their enterprise, partners and customers from advanced email phishing attacks. The Agari Email Trust Platform™ is the industry’s only solution that ‘understands’ the true sender of emails, leveraging the company’s proprietary, global email telemetry network and patent-pending, predictive Agari Trust Analytics to identify and stop phishing attacks. The platform powers Agari Enterprise Protect, which help organizations protect themselves from advanced spear phishing attacks, and Agari Customer Protect, which protects consumers from email attacks that spoof enterprise brands. Agari, a recipient of the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award and recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security, is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and Scale Venture Partners
Your Future Role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role in Agari’s Software-as-a-Service business model and is responsible for developing and managing Agari’s most valuable asset, our customers. As a critical hire in a dynamic startup, you will own the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives and security and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals. Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise in Agari products and the industry, you will provide an ongoing adoption and industry best practices strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment in Agari.
This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (CISO), as well as with technical staff within the IT and Security organization. Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in email and network security, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top quality customer experience.
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive leadership and support to Agari’s largest and most strategic customers, to drive high levels of customer jubilance and mutual success.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that Agari activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business objectives and strategy.
- Drive deep integration of Agari’s platform into our customer’s business policies and operations, to create and increase stickiness.
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the customer install base, and collaborate with the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base, and build and execute on get-well plans.
- Direct crisis and incident response with urgency, working cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers.
- Identify, build and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and usage and and achievement of customer’s business objectives.
- Able and willing to travel for on-site customer visits as required by the business (25-50%)
Your Keys to Success
- A minimum of 3 years of experience for enterprise SaaS or Cloud vendors in a customer-facing role (such as Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or strategic customer service)
- Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships
- Service management minded with strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies, specifically email and enterprise security
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Technical knowledge and experience with SMTP, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC a plus
*** Our preferred location is the Bay Area and are open to candidates in North Carolina as well.