Agari, a leading cybersecurity company, is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies to protect their enterprise, partners and customers from advanced email phishing attacks. The Agari Email Trust Platform™ is the industry’s only solution that ‘understands’ the true sender of emails, leveraging the company’s proprietary, global email telemetry network and patent-pending, predictive Agari Trust Analytics to identify and stop phishing attacks. The platform powers Agari Enterprise Protect, which help organizations protect themselves from advanced spear phishing attacks, and Agari Customer Protect, which protects consumers from email attacks that spoof enterprise brands. Agari, a recipient of the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award and recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security, is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and Scale Venture Partners.
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
Your Future Role
Agari seeks a Regional Sales Engineer reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering to drive Agari’s business forward in the marketplace. This is an extraordinary, career-making opportunity. As a critical hire in a dynamic startup, the Regional Sales Engineer will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing Agari’s customer base and business, and will have the opportunity to influence the approach and strategic direction.
- Responsible for, strategic sales process planning, establishing Proof of Concept criteria, demonstrating and reporting on the value of the Agari solution using Customer data and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer technical relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
Your Keys to Success
- Located in Boston or Philadelphia area
- BS or BA degree
- 5-10 years experience required in a direct and indirect sales engineering role
- Experience supporting the selling of enterprise security software and or SAAS solutions in complex environments
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C level relationships
- 4+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns and technical evaluations
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization
- Experience leveraging and interacting with inside sales and sales operations teams
- Actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Experience with SMTP, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC a plus
***This is a remote role, our preference is Boston or Philly due to AE coverage