About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
- Lead a team of 10-15 engineers who deliver technical solutions across Capillary Anywhere commerce, Loyalty, CRM and more.
- Develop the vision, goals, priorities and work alongside the team to accomplish them.
- Run agile project management processes including effective sprints and improve the efficiency of technical delivery continuously.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Ensure high-quality and timely solution delivery and ongoing technical skill development of the team.
- Partner with Solution architects, external vendors and business teams to translate customer needs into a better overall solution; recognize trends to optimize efficiency and work with the product teams to improve overall solution quality.
- Manage production incidents in real time by partnering with Delivery, support and Devops with emphasis on timely resolution through issue identification and customer communication.
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organization
- BE/ BTech degree in Computer Science or related technical field and strong fundamentals in OOPS, data structures and algorithms.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience, including 3+ years of hands-on technical management
- Experience in building enterprise applications at scale on Java and/ or .Net.
- Knowledge of front end web development with experience in OOJS, Angular or React
- Excellent project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments – Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
- Experience in developing scalable web applications, Enterprise integrations, web servers, data storage, commerce engines.
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.