Love marketing? Do you want to help marketers become better marketers? Do you want to have a voice at the table beyond copy-writing?
Come join one of the leading tech companies in Portland.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist who is passionate about creating engaging, data-driven content to help Act-On engage, educate and provide value to our target audiences.
Our ideal candidate has a foundation as an excellent writer and editor. They have a desire to learn and try new things. They enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and they are curious to experiment in videos, podcasts, calls to action and other marketing tactics.
You will plan, research, write/edit and produce various content projects targeted to B2B marketers. We want our content to drive an action, whether that is reading the next blog post, signing up for a newsletter or podcast, downloading an eBook, and ultimately converting into a sale. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure current and future content aligns with Act-On’s overall strategy
- Research, write/create, and edit content, including but not limited to whitepapers, blog posts, eBooks, webinars, video scripts, infographics, emails, presentations, customer case studies, interactive and website copy
- Stage content on Act-On’s platforms, whether website, social media site, or third-party vendors (such as video hosting platform)
- Maintain content editorial calendars and master content library
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to produce content; and/or edit their content
- Measure and report on content effectiveness, and optimize programs and content based on internal and third-party analytics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar, and help distinguish Act-On’s content from its competitors
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred
- Proven track record in content development (include writing samples or links to them)
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or copywriting
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and brand voice of our business
- Experience with on-page SEO tactics
- Experience in Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, and a marketing automation platform preferred