Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Managing the day-to-day workflow of the creative team members once they are assigned to projects
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the scope of work, resourcing and schedule for all creatives
- Maintain knowledge of where all assigned projects stand at any point in time
- Serve as the central point of contact between the creative team and the marketing team, as well as external vendors.
- Manage the influx of incoming briefs and ensure project specs are communicated to the creative team
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Spearhead interdepartmental communications
Our dream candidate is...
- 3+ years working in a creative project management capacity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and proactively identify new projects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and requests without fail
- Familiarity with creative, and multimedia projects and file formats
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!