Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are the customer’s first impression of Casper, lending expert knowledge of our brand, products, and services to uncover their needs and recommend personalized solutions that will help them dream their way to a better life. You will help support our growing initiatives in French speaking parts of the world, including France and Quebec.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages
- Sell products to customers using detailed product and industry knowledge
- Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product doesn’t go 100% as planned
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products and internal management systems as well as curiosity and awareness of new initiatives within in the industry
Our dream candidate is...
- Proven experience in sales or customer loyalty development from a customer-centric organization
- Demonstrated mastery of some complex product and ability to quickly master new ones
- A “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment
- You have, at some point in life, slept
- Bilingual in French and English – both written and oral
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!