Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Coordinator to join the Integrated Marketing Team. The IM team sits across the marketing organization, driving cross-functional marketing strategy and collaborating on a range of initiatives to grow the business. As a member of the IM team, the coordinator will partner with all aspects of the organization, including acquisition and retention marketing, creative, communications, and tech.
The ideal candidate is a proactive contributor, creative thinker, highly detail-oriented and organized with experience in digital and/or offline marketing, advertising or project management. We’re looking for teammates who are curious, goal-oriented, collaborative, and excited to drive Casper’s mission forward.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Play an integral role on the marketing team, working closely with many other Casper teams (such as retail, tech and creative) to bring projects and business initiatives to life.
- Project manage a wide variety of cross-functional initiatives playing a key role in ensuring proper prioritization, team-wide collaboration, that timelines are met, and projects are seamless from start to finish.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and contribute to ongoing research and monthly reports
- Support ongoing weekly progress and performance reporting for integrated marketing projects
- Manage legal and finance work streams for marketing initiatives
- Cross-functional Sharing: Playbook and document everything so other teams can leverage our learnings.
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year work experience on a fast-paced marketing team and/or managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Highly organized with a passion for detail
- Able to thoughtfully evaluate creative against a brief
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to streamline and structure many moving pieces
- Experience with data analysis and Excel
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Hustle is essential! Having the ability to move quickly and execute to allow for continual iteration is core competency of our team
- Nice to have: Proficient in Asana or other project management softwares
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!