Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking an experienced marketer to join the Acquisition & E-Commerce Marketing team. This team is responsible for new customer growth, owning the e-commerce P&L and budgeting the advertising media mix. The ACQ team works closely with the Creative, Communications and Analytics teams to marry Casper’s values of a strong brand promise with data-driven performance marketing.
This person will have an overarching view across the digital marketing portfolio while also directly managing marquis media partnerships. Partners range from editorial publishers to promotional platforms, requiring this person to have a point of view on both content-driven and quantitative marketing problems. They will play a key role in cross-channel initiatives for the digital team, ranging from integrated campaigns to marketing landing pages. They will be analytical and contrarian, unafraid to question current attribution methodologies and offer a new point of view on measurement across digital channels.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Build the program by identifying and negotiating new partners who will move the needle for Casper’s already +$300MM business
- Cultivate, scale, and renegotiate existing marquis advertising partnerships
- Consult on and support enterprise-level partnerships through a media-first lens
- Mentor and manage Acquisition Marketing Specialist, who coordinates Casper’s affiliate program, currently the fastest-growing channel
- Lead landing page strategy and execution to optimize onsite experience for paid traffic
- Perform analyses to inform bold tests, optimization plans, and budgeting decisions
- Lead digital media strategy, implementation and insights sharing for brand and promotional campaigns in partnership with Integrated Marketing
- Plan and prioritize with a long-term view, streamlining through an audience-driven, full-funnel approach
- Inspire internal stakeholders to provide cross-functional resourcing and support for digital advertising projects
Our dream candidate is...
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Expertise across multiple digital media channels, including SEM, paid social, and display
- Confidence to own vendor relationships end-to-end
- Advanced knowledge of excel, digital marketing KPI’s, third party analytics platforms and attribution technology
- Hyper-organized, comfortable multi-tasking and executes with precision
- A quantitative intuition coupled with a creative, critical eye
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!