Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Develop, implement, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with corporate team to develop and refine inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Monitor receipt accuracy and aging reports to make recommendations to facility managers to improve accuracy / compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory adjustments, identifying trends and working with operational staff to identify areas of concern and reinforce best practices.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis including root cause and recommended corrective action.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for system enhancements or process improvements, and be an agent for positive change.
- Partner with the Tech team to recommend systems enhancements
- Continually monitor and evaluate inventory accuracy and make recommendations for improvement.
- Establish reconciliation process between DCs and Accounting.
- Resolving systems exceptions / errors and coming up with creative solutions and improvements
Our dream candidate has...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration supply chain, or equivalent business experience required
- 5+ years experience in Inventory Control
- 3+ years experience working with a DC or Retail environment
- Strong systems skills, including proficiency integrated software applications (WMS, OMS)
- Strong interpersonal, team and communication skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking / analytical skills including work quality / attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet department / company targets
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A solid understanding of inventory related best practices
- Proficiency with all internal tools
- Knowledge of JD Edwards a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!