Engagio is pioneering the future of B2B marketing, building the leading B2B Marketing Orchestration platform. We are looking for a Visual/UI Designer to help moving our products forward while keeping it high quality.
You will visualize abstract product concepts and take them to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes. Working closely with the UX Designer, product management team, and engineering team to deliver detailed specs that are ready to be built. Our ideal candidate will also oversee the product UI style guide and branding guideline to ensure having consistent UI patterns across all the products.
By delivering beautiful and intuitive products that our users love and can’t live without, Engagio is set to shake up the marketing software world and you can be a part of that success.
*This is a part-time contractor position
- Convert wireframes or low-fi mockups into high-fidelity outputs.
- Prototype UI concepts.
- Translate the design into engineering requirements.
- Work closely with the lead designer, lead front-end engineer, and product manager to design and implement new product features.
- Be a visual design guide police to ensure all newly delivered features are following the UI and branding guideline.
- Maintain and propose changes to existing UI components and style guide. Design new UI components when needed.
- Proficient in using design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, and/or Figma.
- Excellent in typography, layout, and visual design.
- Able to use prototyping or interaction design tools such as Powerpoint, Keynotes, and/or InVision.
- Experiences in web design and/or user interface design.
Good to have
- Experiences in enterprise application design and/or interaction design.
- Experiences in applying responsive design.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check