As the Senior Manager of Information Security, you will be responsible for leading a team that keeps our enterprise-class cloud service secure from a variety of threats. You will report to the Director of Information Security and will lead a small team of security engineers. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about information security and work with the security team in creating a culture of security across the company. You should be an effective communicator that works with all stakeholders – across various departments within the company as well as externally with customers, partners, and vendors. You will work with security champions drawn from various Engineering teams and DevOps to design and implement mitigations for existing and imminent threats.
- Manage a team of security engineers responsible for securing our cloud service
- Assist in defining, designing and implementing systems and processes to secure our hybrid data-center and public cloud infrastructure
- Engage in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure secure designs and coding practices
- Manage internal and 3rd party app security, penetration testing and bug bounty programs
- Work closely with Operations, IT, Support and Engineering teams to monitor and remediate security incidents
- Work with Sales and Legal teams to interface with enterprise customers' security teams during pre-sales and post-sales engagements
- Assist with of compliance audits in the company
- Assist in creating a culture of security-conscious employees with programs and influence
- Prior role as an Information Security Manager in an organization or a large department
- Bachelor’s degree, with relevant on-the-job technical experience
- 12+ years of experience in IT, Operations or Software Engineering functions
- 6+ years’ experience in a security function at a cloud service or software company
- Successful candidate will have a very good understanding of how to deliver products and services securely within a collaborative environment
- Programming experience using a high level programming languages and a scripting language
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with a disparate set of stakeholders – engineers, sales, etc. inside a company and customers, vendors, partners outside a company
- Active membership of Information Security user groups with security certification (CISSP, CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, etc.) will be an added plus
- Experience identifying information protection needs and defining system security requirements, architecture, designs, and standards
- Prior experience helping an organization achieve and maintain compliance certifications such as SOC 2 or ISO 27001 will be a plus
- Practical understanding of latest OWASP Top 10 and CERT advisories and prior experience implementing nimble remediation strategies
- Experience managing engineers and/or vendors responsible for app security, penetration testing, and ethical hacking/bug bounty programs
- Hands-on experience with tools from 3rd party vendors such as Rapid7, Qualys, Whitehat Security and/or open source tools such as Nessus, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nmap, will be a plus
- Knowledge of deploying applications in Cloud infrastructures such as AWS/Azure will be a plus
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to enable interactions across multiple time zones with remote teams is a plus
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com
Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us!
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer