Aporeto is looking for a data engineer to lead our data and data pipeline architecture team and optimize data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The candidate will be an experienced data pipeline builder who has done so ground up. The engineer will support our software developers and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
To apply please send your resume or LinkedIn profile.
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Creating and maintaining data pipeline architecture to support optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- Handle large complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into security metrics as defined by the product management.
- Create data tools for analytics.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.