About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
- As a DevOps/Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for coding, automation and support the application in production environment.
- Develop and design reusable components, code and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts and update as needed.
- You should be able to work with any of version control system.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Knowledge of monitoring and infrastructure as a code.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Ability to code and script.
- Understanding of Linux is a must.
- Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills.
- Team-oriented and should pay attention to details.
- Knowledge of AWS services and Python would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver results in pressure situations.