Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
As Customer Success Manager we will look to you to manage relationships as well as collaborating in designing processes the more effectively manage customer success objective in reducing churn and driving revenue growth. This will all be accomplished while embodying all of our core company values: deliver amazing experiences for our customers, being ambitious, and working as a team.
A day in the life...
- Work customers to ensure successful on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Proactively engage and develop deep understanding of your customers to retain and expand account revenue
- Impart strategic and tactical expertise & direction on all aspects of ProsperWorks’ products & services
- Establish and deliver QBRs for key accounts across EU markets
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with sales to enable upsells and expansions
- Build customer facing and internal customer success content
- 5+ years prior experience in customer success, account management or sales in a SAAS technology business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining and growing a recurring revenue portfolio
- Experience with CSM software like Gainsight, Totango, etc
- French fluency
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year University
Tell me more about ProsperWorks...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.