Modsy is a fast growing startup that allows you to see inspirational designs and decor within the context of your own home. Sparked by a lifelong passion for the intersection of design and technology, Modsy is being brought to life by a diverse and talented team of engineers, artists, designers and creators.
You'll be working on challenging problems that lie at the intersection of Computer Vision and Computer Graphics. Your responsibilities encompass developing and improving our cutting-edge internal tools for 3D reconstruction and styling rooms. You will learn and adopt the latest innovations in the field and contribute to our engineering team's technological excellence.
- PhD or equivalent experience
- C++, Matlab, Octave or scientific computing in Python
- Being able to strike a balance between technical rigor and timely results
Experience that is relevant to us:
- Experience with at least a couple of the following topics: multi-view stereo, geometry processing, linear algebra, machine learning, appearance and style modelling, image understanding
- Software design, object-oriented programming and large code bases
Benefits of working with us:
- A chance to revolutionize the way people design their homes through cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- Significant equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Generous vacation and holidays
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers
- Free design packages
- Discounts up to 40% on merchandise from hundreds of retailers