Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
Through our self-service platform, our clients get instant visibility into any consumer company — how quickly they’re growing, whether they’re gaining or losing share in key markets, how well they retain customers, how much those customers spend over their lifetime, and even where else those customers shop.
This is game-changing data they have never seen before.
As a Product Manager, you'll lead cross-functional product development teams working to add value for our customers. We’re looking for someone with strong customer empathy, business & design instincts, and the ability to partner across the organization to drive our product forward.
- Become a champion of – and contributor to – product strategy
- Drive team alignment around product vision & company goals
- Chart the course from strategy to implementation with effective prioritization & scoping
- Partner cross-functionally with design, engineering, data science, marketing, sales, & customer success to deliver value to customers
- Be a tireless and passionate advocate for the customer
- Always be shipping
What we expect from you:
- 2-4 years of product management experience, ideally at a technology startup
- A team player with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership and passion for what you do
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment – we’re making it up as we go
- Experience with or interest in data & analytics products.