MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
We are looking for people that can help us build the next chapter of MobileIron which means helping us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base. We are looking to hire for these roles to work remotely in New England.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be tasked with generating new business from enterprise businesses and managing existing customers to help them be more successful and increase their investment with us.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
• You are an excellent prospector, you know how to use the various channels to generate leads
• You can identify and qualify opportunities
• Managing existing customers is something you are known for, your customers love you because you help them think through new solutions to address their problems
• Your closing skills are the stuff of legend
What you’ve done…
• Minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience working with channel partners in the security space
• Residing in the New England area is a must along with successful selling in that territory over the past 8+ years
• Demonstrated consistent over achievement against quota selling subscription and perpetual software for the past 2 years in a row.
• You've excelled in managing both new business opportunities and up sell existing customers
• Bachelor's degree
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply