- Testing of Dtex Windows/OSx/Linux Collector;
- Testing Dtex Linux Clustered Server Solution;
- Testing interoperability with third-party products;
- Developing and executing manual and automated test cases;
- Participating in technical discussion and providing feedback from QA point of view;
- Understanding the existing automated test framework and enrich it as needed;
- Being able to create test automation from scratch.
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Automation and Software Testing
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Good knowledge on big data concepts;
- Ability to script in Python, Powershell, and shell;
- Good understanding of networking protocols;
- Good knowledge of and security tools, and vulnerability scanners;
- Experience with virtualization tools like Virtual Box, VMWare ESXi.
- Experience with AWS;
- A positive thinker, Risk taker, Going above and beyond the assigned tasks;
- An outstanding team player
- Experience with micro-services, Flask, Django;
- Experience with automation with Selenium;
- Experience with Spark, Big data, AWS;