CyberX is looking for a Full-Stack engineer to develop and cultivate features, from design to implementation and performance. You will be joining the team responsible for building the most widely deployed cybersecurity solution for critical infrastructure and industrial networks and will focus on analysis and aggregation of data, as well as presentation of responsive UI.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Influencing how our platform looks and behaves
- End-to-end development using leading frameworks and technology
- Integration with real-time big data platform
- Full ownership of a feature set, from idea to production – making it live on the platform
What you should bring along:
- 3-4 years of experience in development on both Server and Client side environments
- Experience working with a Linux environment
- Knowledge of JQuery and AngularJS – advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator – advantage
- Knowledge in databases – advantage
Send us your CV or, if you don’t have an updated CV, just point us to what you’ve got, be it your LinkedIn/GitHub profile, or cool stuff you’ve done.