CyberX is looking for a Researcher with expertise in reverse engineering, the focus is on malware and embedded devices. In this position, you will perform in-depth analysis of ICS devices, look for exploits and analyze protocols. You will join a team of experienced researchers and work with them side by side.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Improving and enhancing the platform capabilities
- Research into industrial malware and software
- Discover new exploits and undocumented protocols
- Develop tools to automate malware analysis and other research procedures
What you should bring along:
- Few years of experience in Reverse Engineering
- Experience with coding in Python
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative ideas
- Malware analysis experience is a benefit
Send us your CV or, if you don’t have an updated CV, just point us to what you’ve got, be it your LinkedIn/GitHub profile, or cool stuff you’ve done.