Taking part in the SoC definition including HW/FW partitioning, defining the HW interfaces, defining and
implementing the FW architecture and executing it on FPGA and later, on the silicon itself.
3-5 years of real time embedded experience (design and implementation) strong coding skills in C,
strong design and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative thinking capabilities
- Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in firmware system developed to closely work with underlying SoC
- Lab experience including RF/System tools
- Experience in wireless MAC layer implementation
- Experience in Android/iOS – Advantage
• Technion/University BSc degree in EE, high GPA
• At least 3 years experience in FW
• A team player