• Work on definition, architecture, algorithms, and performance analysis of our unique PHY (Tx and Rx)
• Work on security schemes for our SOC.
• Work on sophisticated code compression schemes for memory minimizations.
• Work on network and group algorithms to enable accurate measurements from many
• University BSc degree in EE – signal-processing major.
• High GPA, with emphasis on signal-processing / communication courses.
• At least 3 years experience in digital PHY.
• Experience in Matlab/Python.
• A team player.
• University MSc degree in EE – communications or signal-processing (strong advantage).
• Experience in modem design with emphasis on wireless communications.
• Experience in RF system with emphasis on wireless communications.