As a QA engineer, you will need to:
- Create detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement automated tests in Python
- Gain in-depth understanding of a complex, clustered system and be able to analyse failures in such systems
- Once an issue occurs, you will need to work close with the R&D team in order to identify & analyse the problem and to verify and test the solution.
- Become an storage expert: understand terminology, protocols, configurations, architecture and practicalities in the frontier of the storage technology
The successful candidate should have experience the following:
- At least three years as a software QA tester in an automated QA environment of a complexed clustered system
- Programming experience with at least basic python knowledge
- Storage background is an advantage.
The successful candidate is expected to work independently in a supporting and empowering environment.
Working in this position will strengthen your programming skills and help you to acquire deep knowledge in highly automated testing environments.