LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Integration Engineering Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Engineering
TigerConnect - the leading provider of HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools for the healthcare industry - is seeking a highly skilled Integration Engineering Manager to provide architectural guidance and oversight of integration solutions for our largest and most strategic customers.
A strong candidate for this position will be customer-oriented with strong communication skills, and possess technical expertise in APIs, cloud and web services, middleware, and high volume data loads, allowing the building of integrations and growing the business while maintaining platform stability. The Integration Engineering Manager will interface with our internal Engineering, Product, Sales, Implementation, and Client Development teams as well as with C-Suite potential customers.
What You'll Own:
- Draw on your knowledge of modern Application Development Frameworks, Cloud, and mobile platforms to to ensure we are building cutting edge technology to support complex integrations and implementations
- Serve as the TigerConnect platform ambassador and guardian to make sure integration with customers and partners work flawlessly
- Evaluate alternative architectural solutions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Design creative solutions and develop system implementation plans and processes to solve complex technical challenges.
- Act as liaison between customers and internal business and technical teams
- Ensure that industry best practices are applied to create scalable and secure solutions with superior technical performance
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience Architecting software with focus on APIs/SDKs and integrations
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud based solutions
- Extensive experience with virtualization, networking and deployment
- Scalable systems design background
- Strong communication skills including empathetic listening
- Experience working with high-level clients and executives
- Ability to travel and meet on-site with clients (5-10% max)
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.