LOCATION: Remote from Midwest Region (WI, IA, IL, MI, OH)
TITLE: Director of Enterprise Sales - Midwest
REPORTS TO: SVP, Sales
The TigerConnect team is seeking an experienced sales professional with an extensive background selling healthcare technology applications and solutions. This person will develop and close new TigerConnect business while building on current business and accounts. The ideal candidate will be based in the Midwest region of the United States, and must be comfortable with travel throughout this area. The Director of Enterprise Sales will play a key role in our fast paced SaaS and mobile environment driving strategic, new enterprise-wide sales initiatives within healthcare organizations to achieve revenue goals and growth objectives.
What You’ll Own:
- Develop and close new business to hit and/or exceed revenue objectives and quotas
- Forecast future sales numbers
- Consultative and value selling methodology, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and TigerConnect’s capabilities
- Create and manage sales pipeline of new business opportunities within a territory through inbound and outbound sales methods
- Travel in market and lead custom face-to-face sales presentations and proposals for the enterprise
- Prospect and create pipeline, in conjunction with Marketing efforts.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, including industry trends, workflow, business processes, industry financial measurements, performance indicators, and key competitors
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BA/BS required, MBA or graduate degree is a plus
- 6+ years minimum experience in healthcare sales
- 3+ years working with SaaS, mobile application, cloud and healthcare related industries required
- Knowledge/experience selling CRM, SFA, and marketing software
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported an enterprise-class technology system including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
What You Bring to the Table:
- Strong healthcare IT sales background
- Strong contract negotiations
- Confident team leadership
- Project management experience
- Must be a hunter – you are going after new logo business
- World class problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong documentation skills, including requirements, specifications and process flows
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerConnect culture
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.