Qventus is looking for a seasoned and accomplished implementation manager with a proven track record for executing on the timely delivery of enterprise-scale software deployments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of project/program management experience with a comprehensive understanding of both the business requirements and technical capabilities needed for an enterprise-wide SaaS implementation
- At least 1-3 years of experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams, both internally and externally, to manage end-to-end project lifecycles and to drive project milestones to completion
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Prior experience managing projects for hospital systems (e.g. Epic, Cerner) is a plus
The Implementation Manager will own the end-to-end delivery of technical features and functions within a deployment and will be accountable for the following actions:
- Define and manage the timeline for enterprise-wide, multi-module deployments
- Work hand-in-hand with Customer Success Managers and Data Integration Specialists throughout each deployment to identify and implement solutions that deliver client value
- Collaborate with external client teams to understand evolving requirements/needs and communicate potential approaches to address them
- Provide project leadership to manage the full deployment lifecycle from internal project kickoff to go-live by prioritizing tasks, identifying dependencies and ensuring deliverables are met
- Build and manage relationships at multiple levels of client organizations, from frontline staff to C-suite stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate risks and advise Customer Operations leaders on project opportunities and risks, driving any issues to resolution
- Identify process improvement opportunities and create structured approaches to close gaps
To be a good fit for the company, candidates should have these intangibles:
- You find pleasure in defining a method to the madness. People call on you to organize messy situations at work.
- An assertive, confident attitude and approach towards challenging situations. You run towards the challenge head on instead of waiting for it to come to you.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can make ‘gut’ decisions without all the information, course correcting and maintaining momentum with team members to keep going.
- You want to contribute at any level to drive a task to completion. There’s nothing ‘beneath’ you, as long as you’re helping out.
Qventus is an AI-based software company based in Mountain View, California. Our software solutions deliver continuous operational improvement to hospitals in real-time, by closing the gap between data and action. Impacts include improved financial performance, enhanced patient experience, and reduced clinician burnout.
Much like an air traffic control, the Qventus solution is constantly analyzing hospital data and knows exactly what’s going on in any given moment. The platform anticipates operational issues and implications before they occur; it then goes beyond typical analytics solutions by offering immediate and accurate recommendations for course-corrections. These recommendations are directed to appropriate frontline team members in the form of a simple and personalized “nudge”. Team members can break down silos and work together to make better decisions and address issues in real-time. With machine learning, the system immediately adapts to any environment and gets smarter with every interaction. As a result, hospital operations are proactively and continuously improved without burdening the frontline teams.