Qventus is a real-time decision making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients.
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2016 Fierce Innovations Awards in Healthcare and by Healthcare Informatics as a 2017 Innovator Award winner.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the strategy, roadmap, and development of key products in our portfolio, including helping us develop new use cases in different parts of the health system. You'll work with a talented team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and clinical experts to discover, define, execute, and launch new products and solutions for our users, as well as to improve and optimize our existing products.
- Guide a team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and clinical experts to ship great web products that solve meaningful customer problems
- Discover and validate new product opportunities through a deep understanding of our users, market, technology, and strategy
- Define the vision, strategy, problems to solve, and key requirements for new and existing product areas
- Get involved with the design and software development process, and manage the product backlog
- Follow through to launch and iterate on products, ensuring that they make impact for our users and our business
- At least 3-5 years of experience in software product management, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products. Enterprise SaaS product management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing products with analytics / machine learning elements
- Demonstrated experience in managing products with a strong design component. Capable of partnering with designers to ship impactful and beautiful products.
- Comfortable operating in an agile environment, working closely with engineering & design
- An understanding of how to drive end-user behavior change through software