Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is a new kind of health brand led by the belief that you should know exactly what’s in your vitamin and how it works. We use only the best nutrient forms and publish our sources and research for all to see -- because transparency is kind of our thing. Our mission is simple: to inspire women to feel their best, every day, through healthy, daily habits. Our team of curious skeptics is made up of world class scientists, artists, e-comm whizzes, and straight up hustlers. We’re small, well-funded, and on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re a team player and questioner who refuses to settle for pseudoscience, and thinks outside of the traditional marketing box, we want you.
As an Influencer Manager, you’ll...
Ritual’s influencer manager will be responsible for our paid and earned influencer program. This role will be primarily focused on partnerships, strategy and relationships with influencers, celebrities, ambassadors, bloggers and creators. This position will lead the development and execution of strategies to engage and leverage influencers across digital platforms to turn them into passionate brand advocates for Ritual, with the goal of converting the influencers’ audiences to also advocate for Ritual, engage with the brand, and become customers. Our influencers will introduce Ritual to their audience in a way that comes with automatic validation and storytelling. This position will also oversee agency partners who engage influencers on behalf of Ritual.
- Develop cohesive influencer strategies that amplify brand messages & storytelling to connect with current and future customers.
- Work in partnership with Community, Brand, PR, Paid and Social teams to identify, build and execute 360 programs that will help increase Ritual’s online and offline visibility.
- Oversee key influencer campaign elements, including briefs, budget management, contract negotiations, and integrations into media and content. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for specific influencer and ambassador areas.
- Scale and grow our influencer program over time, utilizing search, insights, community feedback and social tools to measure influencer efforts in accordance to set KPIs and campaign objectives.
- Produce reports measuring ROIs (return on influencer spend), additional KPIs, and impact of influencers on an ongoing basis and in campaigns. Create a regular publishing schedule and content calendars for influencers and ambassadors that support product launches, brand priorities, and fuels content for social platforms and overall awareness.
- Identify new and emerging influencers across channels.
- Oversee influencer agency.
- Manage budget tracking across influencer spend.
- Work with legal & quality assurance team to ensure influencer content meets legal standards.
- In partnership with the social media team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback and make recommendations for action.
- Work with digital marketing team to identify and amplify content pushed on social channels.
Who You Are
- Student of pop culture. You have an innate passion for influencers, celebrities, communications and social media. You have a good handle on current trending influencers and emerging influencers and pop culture.
- Excellent storyteller. You have excellent writing, presentation and communication skills and understand the power of having the right people tell a story. You’ll be able to engage influencers through a narrative that is interesting and compelling for them to share with genuine excitement.
- A good friend. You’re able to build influencer relationships and maintain a mutually beneficial partnership for the long run.
- Self-driven productivity machine. You are self-motivated, highly proactive and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, taking the lead on projects and anticipating the needs of the team.
- Problem solver. You’re adept in creative problem solving, are extremely resourceful and proactive and find creative ways to turn no’s into yes’s.
- Organized. You have strong planning, project management, and organizational skills in order to be proactive to the ever-changing needs of social and digital media. You’re comfortable managing multiple projects at a time.
- Social first. You’re well-versed in the dynamic digital landscape and have a comprehensive understanding of all social platforms and the ways influencers engage with each.
- An analytical mind. You’re data driven and use data and instinct to make decisions and show ROI.
- Team player. You have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. You’re not afraid to get gritty and roll up your sleeves.
What You need
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, advertising or a creative field.
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience in talent management, influencer management/relations or social media.
- Have established relationships with influencers in beauty/health/wellness or related industries.
- Deep understanding and passion for influencer landscape and social media trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Adaptable, ambitious, and confident self-starter.
- Comfortable in a high-growth, fast paced environment.
- Ability to grasp and execute processes, facilitate change, and help define best business practices.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.