CyberX is looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate our company operations and administrative duties. This position entails creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The office manager’s responsibilities include taking care of global logistics, making sure the daily office operations run smoothly – scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating with 3rd parties, working with 3rd parties to organize flight and hotels for employees who travel, working with couriers to ship HW worldwide and providing general administrative support to our employees.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Daily office organization and ongoing administrative support in Israel
- Take care of the welfare needs of the company employees
- Direct assistance to management
- Record office expenses, payments and maintain our supply lines with our vendors
- Manage export of our equipment to customers
- Order hotels and flights to employees (with service providers)
What you should bring along:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar administrative position
- Fluent English – reading, writing, talking
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Ability to work under pressure
- A great team player, people person – service oriented
- Comfortable using the various Office suite programs