About The Position
Cynet is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for the Cynet SOC.
We are looking for someone who loves to analyze data, who “thinks outside the box,” is eager to learn new technologies and gets excited by the “cyber world."
- Investigating security alerts from the Cynet platform, Cynet Security Operation Center and the Live Incident response engagements.
- Configuring, troubleshooting and testing security policies
- Performing analysis of advanced security tools, malware and Advanced attacks in the wild.
- Security analyst experience (at least 1 year)
- Knowledge of threats and technologies in Cyber Security
- Strong analytical skills
- bachelor’s in computer science or Computer Information Systems, or equivalent military service (Intelligence Officer)
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services
- Development skills in Python an advantage
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience in attack simulation (Kali, Metasploit, etc.) – Big Advantage!
- Experience with reverse engineering tools (IDA Pro, OllyDbg, etc.) – Big Advantage!
- Qualifications in OSCP or other IT Audit qualifications
- Knowledge of Windows Internals (PE / Processes / Threads)