About The Position
We are looking for an experienced QA architect, to lead our QA efforts, and to bounce us to the next quality level. By that, you'll become part of our success.
- Leading and developing the methodology and processes of QA in our teams
- Continuously assess our Quality processes, and push for improvement
- Coach and guide the QAAutomation engineers
- Plan and design feature tests.
- Participate in the feature development process from early stages, and guide the QA activities for the feature
- Participate in quality planning, execution, defect reporting and tracking using bug tracking tool.
- Ownership of feature and release quality level
- Evaluate product quality, and advance processes of improvements
- Working closely with the R&D management, and the product manager
- 5 years experience as QA engineer and Architect
- 2 years of leadershipmanagement
- Planning and implementing tests for distributed applications (ClientServer), including server (UI and Backend) and endpoints
- Strong knowledge in windows operating system
- Familiar with Automation processes and goals
- Experience in writing Testing Documentation
- Self Learner
- Highly independent
- Leader by nature
- Great interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Organized and methodological
- Cyber Security products
- Familiar with Automation tools
- Experience in writing and designing automated tests