Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
We have big growth plans and are looking for our first technical recruiter to help build both our engineering and data science teams. You’ll partner with our director of talent across all aspects of recruiting — from sourcing to closing exceptional hires. As a face of Second Measure, you’ll use your charisma, astuteness, and sharp attention to detail to ensure our candidates have the best possible experience.
This is an extraordinarily impactful role — our team is our strongest asset, and you’ll play a crucial part in building it out.
In this role, you’ll:
- Provide a positive, high-touch candidate experience and serve as a trusted confidant throughout the interview process.
- Source and screen top talent using both traditional and creative means.
- Work with hiring managers to develop an in-depth understanding of each role, its requirements, and impact on the company.
- Brainstorm and run recruiting events.
- Maintain our ATS (Greenhouse) and leverage its data to better our processes.
- Help mentor our Talent Coordinator as he transitions into sourcing/recruiting.
- You have 3+ yrs experience in a technical recruiting capacity, ideally with some time working at a high-growth startup.
- Candidates and hiring managers love working with you.
- You’re proactive, affable, unflappable, quick-learning/adaptable and great with words.
- You’re a strategic thinker and incredibly attentive to detail.
- You have an interest in data and its use to improve our hiring process.
- You have experience with G Suite and some type of ATS.