Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
We are looking to maximize the impact of Second Measure data for our rapidly growing client base.
As a Research Analyst, you’ll work in a professional services capacity supporting some of the world’s largest investment firms and consumer brands, providing them with game-changing data they have never had access to before. You’ll also play a critical role in enabling the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
In a given week, you might:
- Translate a client’s investment thesis into a testable hypothesis, then run an analysis to address it.
- Advise a client how and when to apply a cohorted retention analysis.
- Work alongside our Client Engagement Manager to generate new insights and connections for our clients.
- Analyze our product data to generate ideas about how to address clients’ needs.
- You have 2+ yrs experience in a data analyst or consulting role.
- You are proficient in SQL, Excel, and statistics.
- You are a highly analytical and structured thinker.
- You are great at explaining complex technical topics to non-experts.
- You would thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- You have domain knowledge of buy-side finance and/or corporate strategy