Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
We are looking for a talented individual to help develop our support practice and maximize the impact of Second Measure data for our rapidly growing client base.
As a Client Support Specialist, you'll be the first point of contact in supporting our clients: some of the world's largest investment firms and consumer brands. You'll also play a critical role in enabling the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
- Running point to triage and respond to all client inquiries about Second Measure's product and data.
- Proactively improving client experience (e.g., developing documentation and training materials).
- Act as internal voice-of-the-client to shape Second Measure's product development efforts.
- Define internal success metrics and processes for the role.
- Help train and lead a team as we grow.
- Make sure our clients are happy and continue to use/love our product.
- 1 year+ experience in a consulting, technical account management, finance, operations and/or client-facing capacity.
- Strong experience communicating analytical work (especially written).
- You are organized, a quick thinker and precise in your responses.
- You enjoy working with clients as a trusted advisor.
- Initiative and resourcefulness. Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.