At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The National Channel Account Manager will be chartered with building and expanding relationships with partners, becoming a trusted adviser and driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology through partners to the customers.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Expanding relationships with current partners, while leveraging your business knowledge, to expand and even upgrade the BlueJeans technology throughout prospective customer organization(s).
- Developing the partner relationships to where we are viewed as a top tier vendor with our partners.
- Driving sales and adoption of the BlueJeans technology through partners within our internal sales organization.
- Developing and writing business plans and marketing campaigns for success with partners.
- Supporting key BlueJeans partner relationships and managing the development and implementation of sales enablement.
- Working closely with partners to help sell across Executive level the BlueJeans full product portfolio across different LOB decision makers that include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering etc.
Superior Performance in this role includes but is not limited to:
- Working closely with current/existing partners while further growing the account and providing them with the best in class service leveraging the BlueJeans team.
- Selling and articulating the value add of BlueJeans products within partner’s video solutions conversations.
- Exceeding all established quotas and benchmarks. Becoming a trusted advisor that the partners rely on to develop additional revenue in their business.
- Gathering business intelligence from partners and customers and feeding this back to engineering for consideration of development going forward.
Results and Deliverables expected in this role:
- Adding new customers while retaining and expanding our footprint within our existing customers.
- Exceeding quota and expectations
Within the first 30-60-90 days some of the expected deliverables to achieve include:
- Completing development of your GTM business plan to increase revenue across the channel.
- Developing your pitch.
- Learning the BlueJeans technology, the corporate philosophy, goals and delivering a BlueJeans value proposition.
- Leading continuous trainings on offerings to partners, products and the Blue Jeans value proposition.
- Driving more opportunities into the partner base.