Owler is the world’s largest community-based competitive insights platform that 2 million business professionals use to outsmart their competition and uncover the latest industry news and alerts. From startups all the way to large enterprises (including 96% of the Fortune 500), CEOs, salespeople, marketers, product managers, and all types of business professionals use Owler daily.
In addition to our free platform, Owler offers an enterprise solution sold via API, which provides leading brands access to the most accurate account-based data in existence. Check out our Enterprise Site and Documentation Page to learn more about our products.
Owler is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for driving revenue by selling our unique data and solutions. This individual should be a proven hunter and closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment and has experience working with enterprise accounts. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
Who you are
- An overachiever- You don't just meet goals, you consistently exceed them. These goals maximize impact and drive the strategies, processes and decisions you make.
- Extraordinarily persistent- This isn't a traditional sales role, but you must have a confident sales-like mentality. You don't know the meaning of the word "quit".
- Comfortable with the bigwigs - You'll create meaningful c-level relationships, so you must have top-notch executive presence and communication skills.
- Able to talk the talk- You are lively, bold, and have a basic understanding of tech and B2B data.
- An eager, high-energy sales professional. You will drive our growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into Owler partners and ambassadors.
- You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CEO, CMO, and CSO.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
- You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions.
- You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Define and execute sales plans to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Build a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the uniqueness and importance of Owler as a partner to meet the customer's’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years' of full-time quota carrying sales experience with a track record of top performance
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- A driven and competitive personality
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Superior presentation and written communication skills
- Strong interest in data
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, or equivalent
- A motivated and goal-oriented personality with a self-starting attitude