Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is health brand led by the belief that you should know exactly what’s in your vitamin and how it works. We use only the best nutrient forms and publish our sources and research for all to see—because transparency is our thing. Our mission is simple: to inspire women to feel their best, every day, through healthy, daily habits. Our team of curious skeptics is made up of world-class scientists, artists, e-comm whizzes, and straight up hustlers. We’re small, well-funded, and on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re a team player and questioner who refuses to settle for pseudoscience and thinks outside of the traditional marketing box, we want you.
As a Customer Experience Associate Manager, You'll...
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made on the fly. You think for yourself and often do before being asked to do.
- Talk to the people.
- Be a friend. A well-informed friend.
- Communicate with current and potential customers about everything from science to shipping info.
- Help people understand what Ritual is all about and assure them we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Listen to the Ritual community and relay what you hear through succinct, actionable feedback.
- Be a team player.
- Pick up the odd jobs that come with a small team building something big -- pack boxes, make t-shirts, snap Instagram shots, play office DJ, etc.
Who You Are
- A believer. You’re aligned with our mission to educate and empower consumers, and make the highest quality ingredients accessible to them.
- Well-spoken. You’re a communicator. Good with your words, whether on email, on the phone or face to face.
- Tech-savvy. You know your way around a mac (or PC), gmail suite of products and beyond!
- High-energy. You wake up every day eager to learn and tackle new problems.
- Ambitious. You want your next move to be a career-defining moment you can be proud of.
- Not a jerk. You love helping people and making friends in the process.
What You Need
- Experience: 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a customer service-related field or fast paced environment.
- Education: AS/BS in any field, equivalent experience also accepted.
- Experience with customer experience software providers like Zendesk, Livechat, and Clarabridge is a plus, but not required if you can adapt and learn quickly.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.