The CognitiveScale Cortex 5 platform is at the heart of every AI system CognitiveScale delivers to our clients. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the foundational elements of this platform. You will be owning aspects of the Cortex development roadmap, driving strategy, aligning and integrating with major cloud ecosystems, GTM plans, messaging, and product demonstrations. You are not a stranger to innovation and possess expert skills needed to translate market needs into value.
Partnering with key stakeholders to define and adjust priorities from the markets we serve to define how to make those come to life is your passion. You will demonstrate a great ability to abstract needs from various industries into repeatable requirements that serve multiple use cases. As a key leader of the company, you will work closely with the VP of Product to lay the foundation of growth at CognitiveScale. This is rare opportunity to join what will become an industry changing technology force.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years of Product Management excellence
- Experience in bringing SaaS, private, and hybrid cloud-based software platforms to market
- Experience with packaging cloud based software offerings in the marketplace of major cloud ecosystems. This includes aligning business models, integrating the billing and metering of cloud-based products with major Cloud ecosystems like Azure, AWS, GCP, and IBM
- Experience with bringing AI platforms to market and familiarity of the AI market
- Must be comfortable with communicating ideas clearly to internal and external senior executives.
- Must be comfortable in Sales conversations with business and technical stakeholders
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Superior communication skills, presentation skills and executive presence
- BBA/BS required, Engineering background and MBA preferred
- Strong appetite for emerging technology and risk
- High comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Highly self-motivated with an appetite for a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Ability to identify, quantify, and communicate the value of complex technology
- A product user-centric focus
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize, and communicate requirements and feature roadmaps
- Demonstrated understanding of product lifecycle management, whole product strategies, and go-to-market strategies
- Superior ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
What you will be doing:
- Partnering with engineering, design, customers, and stakeholders to define business needs, requirements, and feature roadmaps for Cortex, our Augmented Intelligence Platform
- Working with Cloud ecosystem partners to integrate the CognitiveScale Cortex 5 offering into each ecosystem’s respective marketplace
- Define an aligned business models, integrated pricing, metering and billing to take advantage of broader cloud ecosystems
- Building business cases for investing in new platform features
- Being a product champion by analyzing external market trends, competition, opportunities that impact the user and capabilities of the platform
- Authoring and prioritizing requirements, use cases, and stories, and work closely with engineering during execution to ensure the product is built as envisioned
- Working closely with UX designers define the interaction experience for end-users where applicable
- Driving the cadence and process of prioritizing features, releases, and roadmap
- Educating and training internal stakeholders on the product
- Communicating product roadmap and changes to stakeholders
- Partnering with outbound marketing to communicate changes to customers and developing Product Marketing and Sales enablement materials
- Defining KPI metrics by which the product’s value will be measured at clients
- Defining performance and hypothesis testing strategies for the product
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.