As an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to join our Property Solutions Agency Account Management team. You will play a critical role within the company through hands-on management of hotel advertising campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner and agency relationships. If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals.
- Provide campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients.
- Analyze and interpret performance data to provide optimization recommendations and client facing reporting.
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements.
- Provide high-quality service and drive the bar higher for client satisfaction.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 3-5 years industry and/or job-related experience
- Strong analytical abilities that leverage our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple clients & campaigns on any given day
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Great with people – ability to work with internal and external teams
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.