Location: ELIZABETHTOWN, PA
The General Manager PA, with the help of the Operations manager,will run the overall operations in
a manner which will meet or exceed all department objectives.
Develop leaders across all levels of the PA organization. Empower and support your teams.
Adhere to the operations budget.
You must model our values: Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Motivation
Track and adhere to all KPI’s.
Ensure that all processes in the operations are safe and are compliant with OSHA and other
You must possess the ability to mentor and guide the direct supervisors and staff in multiple
activities. Your approach must be “Fair and Consistent”.
- Develop effective partnerships with People and Culture (HR), cross-functional partners and the local Operations team to understand weekly and daily targets; establish and execute clear plans and roadmaps to consistently meet and exceed target goals.
- Maximize productivity, quality, and service throughout operations by utilizing best practice techniques in the areas of facilities layout, operations excellence, material handling concepts, technological enhancements, and measurements.
- Maintain a safe and clean, neat, & professional work environment at all times by instilling those elements in all leadership and hourly associates.
- Ensure employees follow proper work practices through positive motivation and transparent intentions
- Manage, coordinate, and implement cost effective operational solutions.
- Ensure compliance to all required operating practices and safety practices.
- Monitor order drops and workload with operations team to execute plan for timely shipping and meeting SLAs
- Set goals & objectives for your team and teach continuous improvement methods.
- Challenge conventional work methods and seek improvements through employee involvement. This will be accomplished while ensuring safe work and ethical practices.
- Observe work areas and work performance and ensure employees perform to expectations in production activities, safety, housekeeping and area organization.
- Review and maintain supplies inventories to ensure items are always available for production but levels are maintained in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform other management duties as requested by the Senior Ops Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management or Logistics
- Experience in the logistics and warehousing industry is a requirement
- Experience in supply chain management a plus
- Strong attention to detail; excellent follow-up routines (you’re very organized!)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- You’re an active, social, and visible leader and you have a positive, solutions-oriented attitude. You spend time with your team on the floor!
- You are very comfortable being available to address issues outside of standard business hours; you’ll be an owner in our business!
- You’re extremely customer and employee-centric and are comfortable managing through ambiguity as well as conflict in order to balance short-term needs against the bigger picture and vision of where we’re headed
- An understanding of our customer and a passion for Grove's mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home!
Competitive compensation, with performance-based bonuses
Stock options – shared success is core to our mission
Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
A fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks (you will choose the assortment
for your team!)
A shiny mac or pc and the other productivity accessories you need for success
Flexible Paid Time Off – we care most about results, not face time
Exposure at the highest levels of our leadership team
The resources and support, financial and otherwise, to build Grove into a
sustainable household name
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.