Madison Reed, a brand who disrupted the hair color industry to become the future of hair color, is looking for superstar colorists to join their team of talented Color Crew members at their headquarters in San Francisco’s Mission District. If you are a cosmetologist who is passionate about color, love helping clients look and feel beautiful, and looking for the next step in your career, read on!
What is the Color Crew?
When Madison Reed set out to create the highest quality, easiest to use at-home hair color on the market, providing the absolute best in customer support was simply a given, and our Color Crew was born. Since then, we have prided ourselves on our team of licensed hair color experts, who provide white glove service to make choosing, applying, and caring for Madison Reed hair color at home a fuss-free, enjoyable experience.
Why is Madison Reed attracting the best and brightest in the business?
- Education & Training: Color Crew members participate in paid Madison Reed color and systems training.
- Empowerment: We value innovation and our team members work closely with our management in collaboratively building our wonderful business.
- Happy Company Culture: Enjoy happy hours and impromptu snacks, birthday celebrations, and a hosted weekly lunch with the team
- Career Opportunities: Madison Reed encourages and nurtures the career growth of our team members, and offers numerous career paths for talented, dedicated individuals.
Who we are looking for:
We like to think of our Color Crew team members as right up there with fairy godmothers and superheroes! They go above and beyond to help customers feel beautiful, from making the right color product choices, lending a solution to color that isn’t just right, providing inspiration when the need for a change pops up, and be a coach for first time home color novices every step of the process.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about providing an exceptional experience
- Want to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills both in customer care as well as beauty
- A strong problem solver and able to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Take initiative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can craft emails and chats, instructions and documentation, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly
- Cosmetologist a must with minimum 1 year salon experience
- Excellent knowledge of color theory
- Able to guide client’s color choice without physically touch their hair
- Use technology in your everyday life and have strong typing skills
- Must attend all training classes and pass follow up tests in order to graduate and receive hours
**MUST be able to work at least one Saturday or Sunday each week. Shifts are typically 6-8 hours.
About Madison Reed:
Madison Reed was founded and continues to build on its core values of Joy, Courage, Trust, Responsibility and Love. Headquartered in San Francisco’s colorful Mission District, our team is over 100+ strong. We are rapidly growing and continue to shake up traditional standards of the beauty industry.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes