MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for providing solid technical direction for MobileIron’s Android product portfolio as a solution.
- Architect new Android based solutions and drive proof of concepts by working closely with Developers, Product managers and other cross functional groups in the organization.
- Influence peer technical groups at partners such as Google and Android device manufacturers to drive next generation Android solutions.
- Work on Proof of Concepts that conceptualize new ideas that are not limited to new features but also concepts that drive efficiency, maintainability and scalability of the current Android portfolio.
Who you are...
- Deep understanding of the complete Android stack and ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of Android Security model
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of Android application development experience that has touched the whole Android stack (Android SDK , NDK, C++ and Java)
- Played a leading role in shipping/architecting Android solutions
- Proficient with Java, C, Android development ecosystem
Nice to Have
- Experience with back-end server and Cloud based services development.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.