Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari is seeking a high-performing, self-driven Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to join our team to deliver complex, multi-channel campaigns with quality outcomes. This position is based in Foster City, CA and reports to the Director of WW Demand Generation & Field Marketing. If you are up for the challenge at an exciting high growth cyber security company, we want to hear from you!
This role is critical to reaching big demand generation goals and requires the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver desired results while working under tight deadlines.
- Drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, top of funnel demand generation campaigns, ABM, competitive, customer x-sell/upsell and integrated partner programs
- Work cross-functionally with executive stakeholders on campaign GTM strategy, and manage regular check ins, program calibration and 4-quarter out planning
- Manage planning, development and timely execution of campaign plans with multiple owners across, but not limited to, product marketing, digital marketing, field marketing, PR and marketing operations
- Create campaign briefs that communicate the purpose and goals of the campaign, drive the implementation through project plans and inspire great outcomes
- Manage logistics, budgeting, scheduling elements as related to campaigns
- Manage lead acquisition, nurture and follow-up; collaborate with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams. Recommend improvements based on results.
Your Keys to Success
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and planning skills, be proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, possess strong communication skills and highly metrics focused.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation role. Strong background in campaign development and marketing program execution required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required – and importantly, proactively and clearly communicate expectations and deadlines clearly to internal audiences. Strong email copywriting skills will give you an advantage.
- Comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional Marketing teams, Executives, and Customers
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with existing resources
- Collaborative in nature and desire to work as a team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com. Marketo knowledge a bonus.
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, high-growth software have an advantage.
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)