Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Digital Marketing Designer to join our growing New York-based creative team. You’ll partner closely with our product marketing team and be the lead designer for many of our growth initiatives spanning landing pages to email programs to banner campaigns. The ideal candidate will have impeccable taste in information design and typography, well-versed in digital engagement, and motivated by constantly improving the results of their work.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Design and optimize innovative landing pages, email and banner campaigns
- Work closely with our product marketing, brand creative & digital product teams to produce visually compelling work with a lens to performance and feels in-line with our greater brand presentation
- Use insights and data to quickly develop design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results
- Develop digital assets that communicate our unique proposition like banners to infographics to illustrations.
Our dream candidate is...
- 3+ years experience creating beautiful, performance-driving landing pages, emails, and other digital marketing assets
- Solid understanding of performance and engagement design, as well as composition, typography, color, imagery, infographics, and photography
- Understanding of growth channels, unique targeting and iterative creative testing
- Strong image maker and crafty at leveraging a broad range of assets to tell Casper’s story.
- Deep knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!